Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Chile in October


I am getting very excited about my upcoming trip to Chile in October. I will joined by four of our top travel agents, as well as Maria Luisa with LAN Airlines. We will be visiting Santiago, the Atacama Desert as well as Patagonia. Chile is such a long country and has so much to offer, that even though I was in Chile last year, I am going to visit totally different areas.

We are being very well taken care of. Business Class on LAN Airlines the whole way through and we are staying in some of the most amazing properties while there.

Here is a look at our itinerary:
10/4/10 - Depart Miami
10/5/10 - Santiago - W Hotel - City Tour
10/6/10 - Santiago - W Hotel - Colchuagua Wine Valley
10/7/10 - San Pedro de Atacama - Alto Atacama
10/8/10 - San Pedro de Atacama - Alto Atacama
10/9/10 - Santiago - San Cristobel Towers
10/10/10 - Puerto Natales - Remota Lodge
10/11/10 - Puerto Natales - Remota Lodge
10/12/10 - Depart

I'll make sure to post pics and update you on our daily activities while there.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Sounds like a packed but wonderful time lies ahead. Safe travels and I will keep up with you here.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete